The NeuroFPGA board is introducing a new way of pattern recognition into embedded systems (very low consumption and upgradable) for a wide range of applications.
The board suits for pattern recognition, quick sorting, tracking,… in various fields such as security, defense, production and manufacturing industries and medical.
- Customizable with its daughter boards
- Adaptable to all fields of application
- 86 I/Os totally configurable
- With a battery, the board is 100% autonomous
- Data pre and post processing
- 1024 neurons for a quasi-unlimited knowledge base
- Up to 100 MHz sampling
- Capable of multi signal processing
- All the knowledge created can be ported to multiple NeuroFPGA boards
The NeuroFPGA has two daughter boards at this time:
- The DBIO gives the user access to the inputs / outputs,
- The DB AD/DA is a video analogical / digital converter.
Datasheet is available upon request.